I just wanted to start this off by saying that this has been one of the longest weeks ever, and it's only Wednesday...I'm sorry for my lack of social media interaction for the last few days, as my little family was fighting the Battle of the 'Bug,' as Chandler called it. We have all started feeling better, thank goodness.
During my time being cooped up, I managed to find plenty of things that I've fallen in love with. Here are 12 of my favorites to celebrate 12/12/12. As usual, I'm linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!
- 64 x waterproof eye shadow
- 12 x longwear cream eyeliner
- 6 x eye top coat
- 6 x lip top coat
- 48 x lip gloss
- 3 x blush
- 6 x multi-purpose cream for eye, cheek, and lip
- 3 x multi-purpose luminizer
- 3 x makeup brush
4. I'm also loving this awesome Lip/Cheek stain from theBalm cosmetics called 'Stainiac.' I have been using it in 'Beauty Queen,' and will definitely be making some repeat purchases!
5. Everywhere you go these days, it seems you're hearing about BB Creams! This one is great for this, that one for that...I've tried a few drug store versions and a few Department store versions, and I must say, my favorite pick has to be Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm. It provided great coverage and wasn't as heavy as some of the others I tried. My skin felt light and wasn't left with the greasiness that can sometimes come with BB creams.
6. I hate having chapped lips. I hate it worse than the weird dryness that seems to overtake my skin once the temperature drops. I am so glad I discovered Mox Botanicals Lip Butter. I love the Pomegranate and Fig flavor!
7. These white and gold polka dot Target Xhilaration Pajama's made my whole week!!! They are so cute and comfortable!
8. One trend I love for Winter is the Sequin Sweater. I found this great version at Nordstrom.
9. One of my favorite Etsy shops is Blue Bird Bride. The selection is great, and I want one of everything! My favorite necklace is the Crystal Drop. It is absolutely gorgeous and very versatile. You could go from the office to your holiday party without missing a beat. It's definitely the right way to make a statement!
10. I mentioned earlier that I love my shows. Gossip Girl's series finale next week is going to be bittersweet. I've watched and read the series since the beginning and hate to watch all of the UES shenanigans come to an end. What will happen to Blair and Chuck? Does anyone still care about Serena and Dan? We'll see how it all works out next week!
11. These shoes just speak for themselves! The Salena Platform is black and jade faux suede and needs to be mine!
12. Who can't get through the cold without a great fancy sweatshirt?
There are so many versions that also come with a fancy pricetag, but this cute pick from Forever 21 isn't too hard on your closet or your wallet!
Thanks for reading, and I hope you found a few things to love!