7.01.2012

Sunday Social






Sunday Social



This Weeks Questions:


1.  Where is your favorite place to shop?

I have several...I love J.Crew, Anthropologie, Target, Nordstrom...I could never narrow it down to just one :) 






Source: google.com via Kristi on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest












2.  If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?

I would choose Chanel, hands down.  There is nothing more timeless than the classic Chanel handbag, pearls or skirt suit. 


Source: bonanza.com via Patty on Pinterest





3.  What is your Must-Have closet staple?

I adore a good blazer.  There is nothing that can pull an outfit together better!  I'm obsessed with all the great patterns and colors that are showing up everywhere this season.  You don't have to stick with a solid to make a statement!


















Source: rstyle.me via Lyndsey on Pinterest





4.  What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)


It would be a toss up between Tory Burch and Frye. 

I love the Tory Burch Reva Flat.  They are great running around shoes!  Ballet flats are a must for any fashionista's closet :) 

Source: shopbop.com via Phoebe on Pinterest



I also love the Tory Burch Selma Riding boot. 



Source: google.com via Lyndsey on Pinterest




Frye Boots have always had a place in my heart :)  The Paige Riding Boot is my favorite of all!




Source: zappos.com via Lyndsey on Pinterest




5.  What's the best clothing deal you've ever gotten?

My best deal would definitely be the Balenciaga Motorcycle bag that I got back in college :)
As you can tell, she's been made real with love!



Source: via Lyndsey on Pinterest



6.  A style you'd love to try...

I would love to check out the fabulous Jeffery Campbell sky-high heels that have been all over the place!!!  So cute!








Next Weeks Questions:

Favorite TV show of the past
Favorite TV show currently
Which Reality Show would you NEVER do?
Which Reality Show would you LOVE to do?
TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
TV character you'd want to date?
This was so fun!
XOXO,
Lyndsey






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great answers! Just stopping in from Sunday Social! www.velardox.com

Alyssa said...

I looove Target! I could stay in there all day and shop around!

Unknown said...

There isn't one thing here I don't love. However, target, J Crew, and anthro are pretty perfect!

come over and visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

have a great day!