7.01.2012

Goodie Gallery

My favorite look for summer is the Statement Necklace.  It will give any basic outfit new life.  They are so versatile, going from day to night in no time flat.  Adding that final touch of sparkle is my favorite part of getting ready.  It is like a bow on a gift or icing on a cake.  It tells its own story.  It tells your story.  

I chose to focus on the White Statement Necklace because a friend sent me on the hunt to find her perfect piece.  These are a few I tracked down along the way. 
White Hot Statement Necklaces


Elie Tahari white gold necklace
$68 - endless.com

Glass bead necklace
$45 - swellcaroline.com

Gem jewelry
$24 - maurices.com

Kendra Scott 14k jewelry
$118 - nordstrom.com

J Crew 18k jewelry
$150 - jcrew.com

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I love those, every one of them!! I found you via the Sunday Social and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks girl! I can totally relate to your blog...My oldest is 22 months her brother is almost 5 months...my house is crazy at times :)

M.Hilton said...

Love your picks! So glad I found ur blog!

M.Hilton said...

Ps horray for the atl!