Welcome to my weekly list of My Favorite Things. I feel like Thursday is an appropriate day for this post, because the day is kind of a tease. Not quite Friday, and not even close to the weekend! I'm definitely ready for something fun at this point in my week, that's for sure!
1. The first item that I'm currently obsessed with, is the Nimes Cable Cuff Bracelet from Swell Caroline. At just $29, the price is as great as the chic addition to any arm party! If you haven't checked out Swell Caroline, please do! They have a wonderful selection!
2. I'm also quite taken with the Havana Clutch in "Cerise" from J.Crew. It is the perfect bag to have this summer. Bright and light, it adds no fuss to an outfit. ($88, JCrew.com)
3. The perfect addition to your make-up bag, Guerlain Khol Kajal in Blu Acqua is wonderful! It adds that final touch to complete a great smokey eye! ($36 Nordstrom.com)
4. Another great bracelet that I've totally fallen for, is the Alexander McQueen Swarovski crystal double-skull bracelet. It is stunning! ($330, Net-A-Porter)
5. My final pick this week, is the return of 70's rocker flared denim! I know we've all been enjoying the skinnies these last few months, but it'll be nice to get back to our roots for a little while! Here's a few styles I'm loving right now! And just so you know, it is never appropriate to wear cropped flares. I've seen this in a few online shops recently, and it's quite disturbing. Common sense, people!
Happy Thursday Everybody!!!