7.15.2012

Sunday Social 7/15/12





Sunday Social



So this week we get to talk about something that I believe everyone loves, Travel!  I am always ready to get away and have an adventure! 

This weeks questions:

Best trip you've ever been on?

I can't narrow this down to only one trip...I went to England and France when I was in high school with my best friend, Jamie and it was very memorable.  I think anytime you get to leave the United States and experience the culture in other countries, it's awesome!




Don't you guys just love the braces and mad scrapbooking skills from years gone by :)

I also had a blast going on my first cruise with our family back in 2006!  We went to Nassau, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. 





Best idea for a girls weekend trip?

I would love to pack up and head to a great vineyard for a weekend away with my best friends!  If we couldn't get to Napa, I would love to rent a beach house and just worship the sun for a few days!


Best idea for a couples trip?

I would love to go to New York City and visit during the Christmas season...Ice Skating, Central Park, Frozen Hot Chocolates at Serendipity 3?  Sign me up now!!!


Best Vacation on the cheap?


Well I would say Las Vegas was pretty reasonable for us!  We had a ball :)  There is so much to see and do, that the week we were there was not enough!  I can't wait to get back!




Place you most want to visit: Italy, Greece, Austrailia, New York, California...Route 66...There are so many I have lots of planning to do!!!







Vacation necessities: A great book!  Plenty of comfortable yet stylish walking shoes, a nice outfit for dinners out...a small handbag, so you can carry more fun purchases...


Source: amazon.com via Lyndsey on Pinterest
Source: hm.com via Lyndsey on Pinterest
Source: rstyle.me via Lyndsey on Pinterest




Next Weeks' Questions:

Favorite handbag you've ever owned
Dream handbag you lust over
Daily essentials in your purse or work bag
What's in your purse(with pictures)

4 comments:

Jane said...

I always want to look like that black and white photo when I travel. Alas, it has never happened. Because, I cannot make myself get out of sweats when I have a redeye flight. lol Vegas is a great trip! Sometimes, I wish my husband's family wasn't there because whenever we go our time is occupied with seeing family. Which is great, don't get me wrong, but I would love for us to get to do more Vegasy fun stuff.

Stesha said...

ahhh your pictures of Vegas make me want to go back soo bad!!

xxS

Caitlin Cavallaro said...

Just stumbled across your blog from the Sunday linkup! So jealous of your cruise! I have been dying to go on one and it looks like you had a blast! I want to go to NYC for during xmas too! I made the hubby promise me that he would take me there to see the ball drop (someday) I would also love to go ice skating in Central Park!

I want to go to Australia too! Obsessed with that blue dress and bag!

Unknown said...

those h&m shoes are too amazing!
come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a good day!