2.01.2013

Theodora Love





Happy Friday to all my lovely readers!  I am so excited that it's already time for a couple of days off!  I'm in the home stretch of getting Jake's 1st Birthday Celebration ready.  In the next week, we'll be making a really awesome Woody-inspired cowboy cake and all the fun decor to accompany it.  I can't wait for him to wear his cute cowboy boots and finest bandana!

In the mean time, I couldn't resist getting something for myself!  Those who know me, know how obsessed with beauty products I am.  There's a special place in my heart for eye shadow palettes.  You can always count on Urban Decay to come up with a fabulous color collection.  When I heard about their palettes inspired by the witches in the new Disney film 'Oz The Great and Powerful,' I knew I had to have it!  

I'm so excited about 'Theodora.'  It is inspired by Mila Kunis' character in the film, and the colors are amazing! 


 Eye shadows: Broken (pale cream satin), Beware (warm brown matte), Bewitch (dark 
charcoal brown satin), West (deep metallic brown), Spell (2 shades in 1: black satin w/green 
and gold shimmer and gold metallic w/tonal glitter) and Jealous (2 shades in 1: pale green 
pearl and dark green pearl). Eye Pencil: black. Lip Color: Theodora (bright red cream).


I loved the Create the Look cards that came with the palette.  The shadows are highly pigmented and look great on.  The picture really doesn't do it justice, in my opinion!  I will probably have to get the 'Glinda' palette too, as these wonderful collections from Urban Decay never last long.  I'm still bummed about forgetting to pick up their wonderful Alice in Wonderland inspired palette a couple years back!  


What are your favorite make up collections?  Have any of you tried this palette yet?  What are your thoughts?



ChevronSignature photo ChevSignature_zps81597b27.jpg

3 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

Woah. This looks awesome!! I definitely want to check it out :)

Chelsea Mac said...

I can't wait to see this movie! The rest of the palettes look pretty amazing as well. And can't wait to see the finished product for Jake's birthday!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Madison Claire said...

That palette is gorrrgeous! I might have to go get it!
xoxo