4.17.2013

Five Favorites



This week is flying by!  I'm so glad a lot of this pollen is finally gone and I can locate my car again!  We enjoyed a nice dinner out on our deck last night with the kids.  I'm so excited that it's grilling season again!  I know this time with the babies will go by so fast, and I love all the time I am able to spend with their sweet faces.  

I'm linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday!  Go check out her fabulous new look on her blog and stop by and say hello!  She is headed to London to start a very cool opportunity and I'm so excited for her!!!






Here are five things that I'm loving this week!  


1. Everything Gatsby related!  This book has always been by favorite.  After having to sit through the rather dull Mia Farrow/ Robert Redford film in my 11th grade Literature class, I'm hoping that Baz Luhrmann will do us proud with Leo and Carey!  I mean, how beautiful have all the released posters been?



2.  After a wait that lasted entirely too long, Mad Men is back!  I must have a thing for period pieces.  Mr. Draper and Co. are sure to please with Season Six, and I can't wait to see how this whole relationship with Linda Cardellini and Don plays out.  I've loved her since 'Freaks and Geeks!'

 



3.  Julianne Hough for Sole Society is the best line of shoes for Spring!  There are so many cute designs, it's almost impossible to decide!

Julianne Hough for Sole Society 'Addy' Flat
Julianne Hough for Sole Society 'Addy' Flat
Julianne Hough for Sole Society 'Addy' Flat



4.  This awesome new book by Kelly Oxford, 'Everything is Perfect When You're a Liar.'





5.  New Ladies' Necklaces from my shop, Sparkle Cat Jewelry!  I'm obsessed with statement necklaces, and was really excited about how these turned out!  I'm always taking custom orders, so let me know if I can make you something special!  Please go "Like" my Facebook page and take a look around at my necklaces for little girls, too!



I hope you all have a great Wednesday!



ChevronSignature photo ChevSignature_zps81597b27.jpg

4 comments:

Cereal with Chopsticks said...

Great necklace!

http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

em.me.ma said...

oh I CANNOT wait for great Gatsby to come out!!!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I do want to be a flapper girl. I love this era. I had to also put myself if a shoe restriction. I bought too many after Xmas.

Unknown said...

Thanks for supplying this info
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/roofing-companies-4.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/roofing-companies-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/roofing-companies-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/roofing-companies.html