4.10.2013

Sparkle Cat Jewelry





I'm linking up with Shanna today, for Random Wednesday!  Love this girl!  




Hi Lovelies!  It has been far too long since I wrote a post, but I've been busy working on a new project and I'm so excited to share it with you!  

My daughter is 2 and a half years old.  She loves getting dressed up.  I am constantly getting her out of my jewelry.  I decided to start making bubblegum necklaces bracelets for her and when I had other people ask me about making necklaces and bracelets for their daughters, Sparkle Cat Jewelry was born.  One day while putting a few together, I asked Chandler what she thought we should call the necklaces.  "Sparkle Cat" was her answer and I decided that was perfect.  I also am making necklaces and bracelets for adults.  

I've made a Facebook page and am now taking custom orders.  Please share with your friends!  Right now, we're doing a Giveaway for a $25 Credit for anything you would like.  Once we reach 200 fans, the winner will be announced!  You must "Like" Sparkle Cat's Facebook page and share the Giveaway picture to be eligible!




Here is the link to Sparkle Cat Jewelry's Facebook page!


I look forward to creating special pieces for you and your daughters!  Here are a few necklaces and bracelets that I've been working on!


Here's Chandler, my inspiration for everything!



Here are a few adult necklaces that were custom orders.










Here are some of my favorite little girls' creations!




































Thanks so much for taking a look!  I really appreciate your support as I continue on with this fun, creative venture!

Happy Easter to all of you and your families!!!


ChevronSignature photo ChevSignature_zps81597b27.jpg

1 comment:

Because Shanna Said So said...

OMG!!! Girl, I am so proud of you!!! My girls would die!!! Everything is so precious!!!!Serious talent!!!