Hey everyone! I was nominated for a Liebster Award! Thanks so much to Rebekah for thinking of me!
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts about myself:
1. I'm an avid reader.
2. Green is my favorite color.
3. I have watched 'Days of Our Lives' since I was 7.
4. I met Rob Zombie and Malcolm McDowell while working on the set of Halloween: 2
5. I loathe books with Movie tie-in covers
6. I work from home so I can spend as much time with my precious babies as I can!
7. I love drawing/ painting and need to spend more time doing it!
8. I spend way too much money at Target
9. I love horror films, and I'm so not afraid of saying how much I enjoy the ridiculous B-movies!
10. I love comics/graphic novels and anxiously await Dragon*Con in Atlanta every year
11. My love for beautiful coffee table books is never-ending!
11 Questions from Rebekah
1. What is your favorite nail polish color?
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
2. What is your favorite season?
Autumn is by-far my favorite!
3. Do you like Instagram or Pinterest better? Why?
I like Instagram just fine, but Pinterest is so much fun I tend to get myself in trouble!
4. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
I've always loved History and Literature
5. Lipgloss, lipstick, or neither?
Can I say i prefer a good Lip Stain instead? :)
6. What are your favorite types of blogs to read? Beauty, lifestyle, etc.
I don't really have a favorite type! I love anything that catches my eye and can keep my attention!
7. What is your favorite pattern? (chevron, polka dots, etc.)
I love a good chevron!
8. Have you ever made anything from Pinterest? If so, what was it?
I love making wreaths, and I've gotten such great inspiration from postings on Pinterest!
9. Would you rather drink coffee or tea?
My love affair with coffee will stand the test of time, however a good cup of tea will cure any ailment!
10. What is your all time favorite movie?
Requiem for a Dream
11. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what shows?
My guilty pleasures are any Real Housewives except NYC...I also love Shahs of Sunset, Million Dollar Decorators and Jerseylicious! My husband really wishes I could cut them out but it's not happening, unfortunately for him!