11.14.2012

Palmolive Fresh Infusions





I can start this off by saying, that I despise dirty dishes.  When I was given the opportunity to try the fabulous new line of dish washing liquids by Palmolive compliments of Influenster, I couldn't have been happier.  The Palmolive Fresh Infusions are not only pleasant to use, but the design is great too.  I don't mind leaving them out by my kitchen sink.  I have to say that of the three scents, the Ginger White Tea is my favorite.  I shared the Lemon Thyme with my mom, and she loved it.  I'm keeping the Lime Basil for myself, because my husband said that it was his favorite scent.  The fact that they are available at Target, and it gives my just one more reason to go there, doesn't really hurt my feelings either!  They are under $3, and totally worth it!  

Here's a picture of the lovely bottles that I received!  Please go out to Target or Walmart and buy a couple of bottles, and I promise you won't regret it!  





xoxo,
Lyndsey

2 comments:

life is style said...

lovely :)

Diana Marks said...

looks nice!
I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

LA By Diana Live Magazine