11.27.2013

November Ipsy Glam Bag Reveal

After weeks of being on the wait list, I finally received my very first Ipsy Glam Bag!  I may be canceling my Birchbox subscription after this, guys!  For $10 a month, you get a really cute make up bag, and 4-5 beauty products.  All of the items I received were full sized and wonderful!  




BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow in Aphrodite

I loved the pigmentation of this eyeshadow!  It can be applied dry or wet and lasts all day! The color is really bold and is a fun shade!  I will be purchasing more from BH Cosmetics!
Retail: $14.95






Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Champagne 

I love this color!  It's great for day or night and was long-lasting!
Retail Value: $13.00




Em Michelle Phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Lipstick in Nude

I'm always on the prowl for a great nude lipstick, and this one didn't disappoint! 
Retail: $16.50






Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn

A fun, bright red color that lasts all day!  
Retail: $14.00






Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Topaz

This pencil goes on easily and is a beautiful addition to a smokey eye!  I loved the color!
Retail: $14.00




Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched

I love anything Pixi, and this bronzer is awesome!
Retail: $18.00


Total Value for November Bag: $90.45

Here is the link to get on the waiting list and sign up!


http://www.ipsy.com/r/25og








ChevronSignature photo ChevSignature_zps81597b27.jpg







No comments: