9.11.2013

Favorite Accessories for Fall!!!


I'm linking up with Shanna today for Random Wednesday! 


I don't know about you guys, but I'm certainly excited to feel the hints of cooler weather in the air!  There's nothing finer in the land than SEC football, bonfires and all the fun that October has in store.  I love everything about Autumn.  

Blazers, boyfriend tees and skinny jeans are like my uniform once the weather permits.  My favorite accessory for finishing off this look are Lariat and Tassel Pendant necklaces.  There are so many styles available that it's really hard to just settle for a couple.  There are some great options in very reasonable prices out there right now.  


Here are a few of my favorites!!!


Baublebar is a great place to find awesome pieces!  If you don't know about their Buried Bauble every Friday, I must insist that you find out!  Get on their email list and every Friday a new piece is listed for $10!!!  The link to get on the list is HERE!



(The other cool thing about Sole Society, is that when first visiting the site, you get a code for 20% off your first purchase of $100 or more!  Lots of awesome items available!)


River Island Wing & Stone Statement Necklace ($20.25) from ASOS:
























I hope you all found something fun to add to your fall looks!  

ChevronSignature photo ChevSignature_zps81597b27.jpg

1 comment:

Alyson said...

These pieces are great! I especially love the first one:)